View Profile Denvish

All 206 Movie Reviews

68 w/ Responses

w00t

Jolly good show, old bean.

Happy Clock Day!

RupeeClock responds:

Snap, NG's beloved Denvish. :O

Glad you liked it!

Happy Clock Day to you too!

I like the concept, but the animation could use some work. Some FBF on the leaves, making them change shape as they fell. Also, the red background seemed out of place with the sentiment of the movie. Overall, though, a sweet/sad Flash, worth watching, but could have been better with some more work.

Who is the audio by?

DanTheDude responds:

Jimmy eat world

Loved it. Old idea, but given a new lease of life. The work you put into this is evident, the storyline is cool, the animation is slick, just a nice piece to sit and watch. Great work.

Nice sentiment & song, some pretty slick animation & art, although some parts were a bit dodgy (the car crash, and the girl's lips at the start, wtf?). Overall, above average, oh and happy anniversary.

Zwickel responds:

The lips were big due to the lipsync.

Great idea, pretty well executed (excuse the pun). Could have possibly used some background, and some background music. Nice animation, it's good to see a decent stick movie. I reckon if you make a series of these, but put in some more detail/storyline, you could be onto a winner.

Graphics were nice, but considering the main 'selling point' of this was supposedly the humour, it really wasn't funny. At all.

=D

=D

Movie was funny, reviews were funnier.

A classic of our time.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Thanks denvish

LMFAO

I WEEL KEEEL YOU
Pink dress, hmmmmm
You have a strange and twisted mind, young sir
Now bring me teh candeh.

SaintSaga responds:

now, whats given its given >=(

This song sounds kinda familiar...

Crap choice of music, though. I dunno what hick wrote this shitty song, but they should take themselves back to whatever shack they crawled out of.

Cool MV, surprised at the quality of the graphics/animation, just a shame that schoolwork got in the way of a more complete video.

Thanks =)

Teee-Haych responds:

I thought Denvish was that funky new Europop band !? someone must have switched the mp3 file names around with this hillbilly music that wasnt even on my harddrive:0

Anyway thanks for the props on animation, just doing my little part for the day , cos you deserve it :D

50, Male