View Profile Denvish

68 movie Reviews with Responses

All 206 Reviews

w00t

Jolly good show, old bean.

Happy Clock Day!

RupeeClock responds:

Snap, NG's beloved Denvish. :O

Glad you liked it!

Happy Clock Day to you too!

I like the concept, but the animation could use some work. Some FBF on the leaves, making them change shape as they fell. Also, the red background seemed out of place with the sentiment of the movie. Overall, though, a sweet/sad Flash, worth watching, but could have been better with some more work.

Who is the audio by?

DanTheDude responds:

Jimmy eat world

Nice sentiment & song, some pretty slick animation & art, although some parts were a bit dodgy (the car crash, and the girl's lips at the start, wtf?). Overall, above average, oh and happy anniversary.

Zwickel responds:

The lips were big due to the lipsync.

Movie was funny, reviews were funnier.

A classic of our time.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Thanks denvish

LMFAO

I WEEL KEEEL YOU
Pink dress, hmmmmm
You have a strange and twisted mind, young sir
Now bring me teh candeh.

SaintSaga responds:

now, whats given its given >=(

This song sounds kinda familiar...

Crap choice of music, though. I dunno what hick wrote this shitty song, but they should take themselves back to whatever shack they crawled out of.

Cool MV, surprised at the quality of the graphics/animation, just a shame that schoolwork got in the way of a more complete video.

Thanks =)

Teee-Haych responds:

I thought Denvish was that funky new Europop band !? someone must have switched the mp3 file names around with this hillbilly music that wasnt even on my harddrive:0

Anyway thanks for the props on animation, just doing my little part for the day , cos you deserve it :D

Heh, COOOOOOOOOOOOL

I remember someone reviewing the song saying they were going to make a MV for it, but it wasn't you. That was totally unexpected and very funny - particularly the pissing on grave bit. Good job =D How cool was that???

stoners-lunchbox responds:

LOL. To have the author of the song himself give me such positive feedback is the max. Now i have confirmation that i really did do a good job with the music video!

Thanks Denvish! Today i feel on top of the world!

Absolutely awesome collection. Your talent is just mind-blowing.
HAPPY DAILY DAY

Fifened

Happy Clock Day

TheStarSyndicate responds:

indeed i do sir

lol, congrats on getting your first Flash on NG, and with a pretty respectable score, too. Don't let the reviewers get to you, you'll get assholes no matter how good your Flash is. Just ignore the idiots, don't even bother wasting time responding.

PiePie responds:

well thanks for the review and I will try but I couldn't help myself he was asking for it next time....

50, Male