View Profile Denvish

All 85 Game Reviews

24 w/ Responses

Superb

Very very good game. First Flash I've seen with the option of saving. It does get a bit easy if you get the Monastery and then the Mana Pool, once you start converting like mad with the Conversion spell: 150 on each turret makes your castle impregnable. Also those little black kamikaze guys do more harm to their own team to yours, once they appear it's a bit of a walkover. Some kind of ending, like on level 30 or 35, would be good I think, and it could do with the counters between stages being a lot quicker. Please take this as positive criticism though, because overall this is an awesome movie and deserves 10 in everything but humour. Excellent work!

Heh, cool

Join the army, they said. See the world, they said. I'D RATHER BE SAILING.

Are you still touching me???

ZUG ZUG

Only complaint is with the buttons. You should add a transparent MC behind them, so you don't have to click on the actual text. Not saying you should do it for this (could take a while), but worth bearing in mind for future projects/buttons

For the king!!!

Fatblimp23 responds:

Thanx. 1 ?, that 9 sound and Humor 2? 2? O well at least u gave it a 7

Hey not bad at all

The woman is a bit scary though. Good choice of clothes/wigs, and nicely organised. Keep it up!

heheheh

Sweet, nicely done

Excellent

I love this game. I have the version with no ending, and I personally think that it's sweet without. There's no need for frantic sex scenes, the game stands as probably my favourite Flash game of all time. Look forward to your future work.
PS Ganguro Girl isn't a patch on the original. It's lost the soul and sweetness that your game had.

50, Male