View Profile Denvish

All 85 Game Reviews

24 w/ Responses

Nice adaptation

Needs a bit of work on the AS (see review below), and the heads could do with being maybe a little smaller, but all in all a good job.

Yeah

Very original and nicely done

Sorry, I don't get it....

I played it for a few minutes, but I didn't understand what I was supposed to do. Thanks for using my audio though. A suggestion for future work is to include better instructions in the game, and to optimise the audio (FILE>PUBLISH SETTINGS). You can usually bring the audio down to 32 or 16 kbs without too much loss of audio.

Well done on getting through judgement, anyway, and keep learning Flash... I look forward to your next submission.

Not bad

Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.34 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 30% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.94 votes!
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.81!

nice style... just needs a little something extra in terms of gameplay, not sure what though. The graphics were pretty cool, and the idea is sound

and.... heyyyy.. I recognise that music... hehe, tahnks for using my audio...

Ingenious

Cool twist on the Squash games. Could do with maybe some improvement to graphics, and maybe 3 lifes, but all-in-all, great idea!

AcidDimensions responds:

Thanks. :)

I honestly don't know what I could do to the graphics to make them better, so if you have any more specific suggestions, please e-mail me.

I definitely disagree that it should have 3 lives - I mean, with a time limit of just over 30 seconds, you shouldn't really lose even one life once you've gotten the hang of it.

Thanks a lot for the praise. :D

Very nice

Great graphics. Game play's not superb, but overall, excellent work.

On a side-note to FreshWeeWee: You say, "when someone writes a review for you, you shouldn't get all defensive.". Well, when that review comes from a person with the mentality of a 3-year old child, offers no constructive criticism, and says basically nothing, of course the author is completely justified in defending his work. You're just showing that you have no taste, and are a petty little sould, by posting these abusive follow-up reviews. STFU, get a life, and handle it when people react badly to your bloody awful reviews.

STOLEN

It still has the copyright 2000 tag on the about button

Hey, pretty good

Definitely one of the better dress-up games I've seen submitted to NG. Big selection of clothes, good actionscripting with the sets, and a nice touch with the hair blowing/facial expressions.
Don't like the music much but that's just my personal taste. Keep up the good work!

This is really pretty good

Not seen a game like this before, voted 5 for originality.
1) A couple of suggestions for you to think about if you're planning future versions:
Maybe an animation of the clown falling, when you lose your last life?
2) Maybe make it so the background scrolls in the opposite direction to the way the clown's leaning? (As in, the ball rolls in that direction). Then maybe you could even add certain things dropping down which he has to avoid?
3) Make the clown juggle...

I'm not saying you MUST put these in, it's perfectly fine as it is, but if you're looking for inspiration on further development, maybe one of these could be fun to add.

Keep up the good work.

Nice......

Entertaining for a short while, good graphics.

To Adeamus:
So do you really think that's what Jesus looks like? I thought it was Jiggly-Puff in a wig. Oh well.

50, Male