View Profile Denvish

All 14 Audio Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Best of the three

I find it hard to judge a song properly within about 4-5 hearings, but this one stood out on the 1st/2nd sitting. I'm going to be harsh and say that there ARE other bands out there doing the same style... but: the band sounds really together, the solo is cool, and the vocals are really good. As I'd say to any band, if possible, add harmonies (for future reference), they can add so much depth to a song.

I will try and review the other two songs when I've had a chance to let them sink in properly.

RedCircle responds:

Thanks Bob. I'm glad you got a chance to listen to these. I always like when another musician gives their input to me. Adding harmonies is the "next step" but it's just taking time, and I think a little bit better equipment is necessary for that to happen.

Anyway, I appreciate you taking yout time to listen and review. It means a lot. =)

WTF?

No offense meant, but how is this classed as bluegrass??? And, why is it 2.69Mb for 16 seconds of material?
Definitely belongs under electronic music. Needs to be longer, smaller, and develop into something.
Keep trying...

God-awful random piece of junk

I'm assuming it's the fact that you have absolutely no musical talent at all that provoked you to 'write' and submit this piece of crap. My pet gerbils could do better if I let them loose on the keyboard.

Poor work

Sounds are distorted and strings are completely out of time with the drums.

50, Male