:: Car Wash :: :: Car Wash ::

AMAZING!!!!

5 seasons of unadulterated, unfunny crap. That's really something to celebrate. Still, I suppose so long as you can sell some T-Shirts, it's all cool.

Seriously though, the last time I wrote a review on a Foamy flash, which was a couple of years ago, I suggested you try creating a new character to work with... but clearly you're quite happy continuing to fob your fans off with poorly animated sexual innuendo, rather than actually putting some effort into something new, funny, and interesting.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

ATTN Steve Irwin Tributes ATTN Steve Irwin Tributes

Yup, good point. Only no-one listens.

btw, I'm just going on Google to see if I can find an image to use for my Steve Irwin tribute

COS HE'S DEAD YOU KNOW

fetusdoctor responds:

LOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Relly he's dead? i didn't hear the news LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOOL. No one listens? You listened, so did 500 other people LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL join Barney Bunch plz kthxbai!

The CCs humble beginnings The CCs humble beginnings

w00t

Jolly good show, old bean.

Happy Clock Day!

RupeeClock responds:

Snap, NG's beloved Denvish. :O

Glad you liked it!

Happy Clock Day to you too!

Leaves Leaves

I like the concept, but the animation could use some work. Some FBF on the leaves, making them change shape as they fell. Also, the red background seemed out of place with the sentiment of the movie. Overall, though, a sweet/sad Flash, worth watching, but could have been better with some more work.

Who is the audio by?

DanTheDude responds:

Jimmy eat world

Full Spectrum Showdown Full Spectrum Showdown

Loved it. Old idea, but given a new lease of life. The work you put into this is evident, the storyline is cool, the animation is slick, just a nice piece to sit and watch. Great work.

"For you..." "For you..."

Nice sentiment & song, some pretty slick animation & art, although some parts were a bit dodgy (the car crash, and the girl's lips at the start, wtf?). Overall, above average, oh and happy anniversary.

Zwickel responds:

The lips were big due to the lipsync.

Cursor Wars 1 Cursor Wars 1

Great idea, pretty well executed (excuse the pun). Could have possibly used some background, and some background music. Nice animation, it's good to see a decent stick movie. I reckon if you make a series of these, but put in some more detail/storyline, you could be onto a winner.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 12 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 12

Lacks something... erm... let me see.... oh yeah, needs more cowbell.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

I always thought you were more of a radish man.

ShoBizNewsyNews #25 ShoBizNewsyNews #25

Graphics were nice, but considering the main 'selling point' of this was supposedly the humour, it really wasn't funny. At all.

Drink Drank Drunk Drink Drank Drunk